2016 is coming to an end and, while some of us are bidding it a sad farewell, many are pushing it out the door and are anxiously awaiting a fresh new year.
A new year is a chance to make resolutions (and hopefully stick with them!) for an improved lifestyle. For some, that’s eating better and hitting the gym. For others, it’s learning how to better prioritize. For many of us, it’s learning how to budget and better manage money for a more financially responsible lifestyle.
We asked around to see what some of our friends, family and coworkers are hoping to accomplish in 2017, and here are some of the responses we got:
- “My work resolution is to be more organized and to increase my efficiency at the office.”
- “My New Year’s resolution is to exercise four days a week, because I know it puts me in a better mood and improves my productivity.”
- “My resolution is to dedicate one day a week to volunteering.”
- “My resolution is to keep being awesome!”
- “My New Year’s resolution is to train and be able to run my first marathon!”
- “My office resolution is to finally clean out my filing cabinet…”
- “In 2017, I want to take up yoga once a week.”
- “My resolution for 2017 is to dedicate more time to trying out new activities with my family.”
- “I don’t make New Year’s resolutions.”
Here at Metafile, we are very excited for what 2017 has to offer and we look forward to continuing to help you and your organization reach your fundraising goals!
To all of our friends, we wish you a very Happy New Year and hope you ring it in surrounded by friends, family and fun.
Happy New Year!
The ResultsPlus Team