We’re only a few weeks away from the 54th AFP International Fundraising Conference in San Francisco on April 30-May 2! This conference features more than 100 educational sessions, approximately 4,000 nonprofit decision makers and hundreds of exhibitors showcasing their products and services. Plus, you can’t beat the parties! AFP’s After-Dark Party is a great way to kick back, laugh, network and enjoy great food and drink.
This year’s conference will host two incredible keynote speakers:
Shiza Shahid, Women’s Rights Advocate and Co-Founder of the Malala Fund and Now Ventures
Cleve Jones, Human Rights and AIDS Activist
These two speakers are sure to move and inspire you, and make remind you of just how important your role in the nonprofit industry is. Other speakers include:
- Tom Ahern, Ahern Communications, Ink.
- Nowshad (Shad) Ali, President and CEO of On Purpose Leadership Inc.
- Fredrick Anyanwu, Associate Vice President, Resource Development of CARE USA
- Vicky Barrett Putnam, Sierra Club
- Janet Brown, President and CEO of Grantmakers in the Arts
- Duncan Carvey, Nonprofit Champion at LinkedIn
- Eric Schmelling, Chief Philanthropy Officer at the Rotary Foundation of Rotary International
- And so many more!
What else is going on that you don’t want to miss?
- Sunday, April 30 – Join LinkedIn for the opening night event in their brand new LEED-certified high rise near the Convention Center. Tour several floors of the campus, enjoy music, views of the city, networking and get tips from LinkedIn experts.
- Monday, May 1 – “Dine Around San Francisco” is a chance for you and your colleagues to enjoy one of San Francisco’s favorite restaurants. You can choose your restaurant tier when you register to get your ticket, and then you’ll receive an email for selecting your restaurant. The ultimate way to explore San Francisco cuisine!
- Monday, May 1 – Enjoy drinks at the Mezzanine, just two blocks from the Convention Center. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the city and network with colleagues and industry experts.
We hope that your trip to AFP 2017 will also include a stop at the ResultsPlus booth (#818) for demos of our donor management/nonprofit CRM software. If you’re ready to ditch spreadsheets and better cultivate and nurture relationships with your donors, then you’ll definitely want to make time to visit our software experts!
What are you looking forward to most at this year’s event? Share in the comments below!