Tomorrow morning, members of the ResultsPlus sales and marketing teams will be jetting off to Washington DC for the National Catholic Development Conference (NCDC). This is the conference “where Catholic fundraisers need to be,” so we decided that we should be, too! ResultsPlus Nonprofit CRM makes a great addition to any fundraising team, so there’s nowhere we would rather be next week than helping fundraisers achieve greater success in their philanthropic efforts.
This conference is packed full of networking, educational and fun opportunities for attendees. Here’s what we recommend make it onto your “can’t-miss” list:
Sunday, October 9
- Grand Opening of the Exhibit Hall, 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM: Hint, hint – that’s where we’ll be! The Exhibit Hall will be loaded with vendors wanting to help make your mission possible by providing services and resources. This is a great chance to learn, network and pick up some fun swag!
- Keynote Address: Sr. Georgette Lehmuth, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Hear from President and CEO of the National Catholic Development Conference in what promises to be an awesome keynote!
- Welcome to DC Reception, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM: Network with colleagues, new and old, while enjoying delicious food and drinks.
Monday, October 10
- Exhibit Hall, 8:00 AM – 5:45 PM: The Exhibit Hall will be open all day, so make sure to wear your walking shoes and take some time to stroll around and get information from the vendors you’re interested in. Take this opportunity to talk face-to-face with the experts.
- Keynote Address: The Performance Imperative and the Year of Mercy, 9:45 AM – 10:45 AM: Join Denise San Antonio Zeman, from Leap of Reason Ambassadors Community and the Morino Institute as she discusses the Performance Imperative, which helps faith-based and secular nonprofits perform at a level worthy of their calling and the people they serve.
- Innovation Bazaar and Refreshments, 2:45 PM – 4:45 PM: Taking place in the Exhibit Hall, attendees can explore fundraising options during this fast-paced look at creative programs.
- Exhibit Hall Reception and Drawings, 4:45 PM – 5:45 PM: Win prizes, enjoy drinks and have some snacks. Does it get much better than that?
- Monuments at Night Private Bus Tour, 6:15 PM – 9:30 PM: Want to see all the must-see sites in DC? This is the way to do it! The tour goes to Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Lafayette Park and the White House. Make sure to book your tickets!
Tuesday, October 11
- Exhibit Hall Open, 8:00 AM – 12:15 PM: We’re ba-aaack! If you missed us the first couple of days, this is your chance to learn all about donor management software.
- Annual NCDC Awards Luncheon, 12:15 PM – 1:45 PM: Cheer on your friends and enjoy a delicious meal!
Wednesday, October 12
- Digital Engagement: Reaching Millennials and Younger Donors, 9:45 AM – 11:45 AM: If you’re sticking around, this is a session you want to head to. The millennial generation is taking over workplaces, so how can you best reach them, cater to them and make them want to donate to your organization? This session will tell you!
We are looking forward to our time in DC and hope to see you at the NCDC Exhibit Hall!