There’s something in the air here today in Rochester MN. We’re experiencing our first 70-degree day today – and it’s only the first week of April! Someone brought in flowers, someone else brought in bagels, all to celebrate a gorgeous day. We’re conveniently forgetting about the fact that thunderstorms are predicted for this afternoon, but we’re willing to overlook rain and 50-mph winds in exchange for the parking of our parkas.
Spring is a great time of year to visit Minnesota, so we cordially invite you to register for the upcoming session of the ResultsPlus Essential Elements class scheduled to occur here on May 12-14. In addition to the great weather, here are five more reasons you should attend:
- For three whole days, you can take off all the other hats you wear and focus on just one thing: how to use ResultsPlus to help you organize your work and raise more funds.
- You’ll meet some other fascinating people from throughout the country who will ask interesting questions and share valuable experiences.
- You’ll learn how all the major components of ResultsPlus work together, including income processing, data analysis and relationship management.
- There’s hot coffee/tea, cold water and a tasty little bowl of Hershey’s Kisses that travels around the room to sweeten your taste buds as you sharpen your minds.
- You’ll get a chance to pose your own specific questions to the instructor and to others in the class. Come for the basics and leave with the knowledge to help you move forward.
So change the view out your office window and come join us in Rochester next month. You’ll be able to take greater advantage of your fundraising software tomorrow by investing in some good old-fashioned training today.