A new year of fundraising is underway! Do you have all the ResultsPlus insight you need to make it a successful year? We have you covered with a variety of virtual training courses and webinars to help get you and your fundraising team up-to-speed on everything ResultsPlus, from the basics to brand new functionality.
Here’s what’s coming up:
The Basics: February 10, 2021, 1-3 PM CT
In our ResultsPlus "Basics" class, you will learn some of the fundamentals: how to add constituent records, enter donations, create simple queries, create a mail merge letter, perform a mail merge, and run some standard reports.
Our skilled support specialists are trained to help you make optimal use of your software. (And to do things you didn’t know could be done.)
Query Basics: February 24, 2021, 1-3 PM CT
This class is a Query Basics training course where our experts will walk you through the five steps of building a query from start to finish.
- What a query is
- How to translate your query into the ResultsPlus system's "language"
- How to translate your query requirements into true-or-false statements
- How to access data for queries
- How to determine which tables and fields to use for specific queries
- How to use ResultsPlus's Query Designer
- How to design and run simple queries from start to finish
Join our Nonprofit CRM experts for this two-hour virtual class and strengthen your query building skills.
Prerequisite: ResultsPlus: The Basics online training course or basic constituent entry knowledge.
Having the Right Tools Makes All the Difference: February 16, 2021, 1-2 PM CT
Your donors are the foundation of your organization. The reason you're able to make a difference in your community, your state, your country and the world is because of the support you receive from your donors.
That's why communicating and building relationships with your constituents, whether they are annual fund donors, major gift donors, first time donors or volunteers, is vital to your fundraising success. That’s where we come in. At Metafile, we strive to provide a Nonprofit CRM/Donor Management solution with all of the functionality you need to meet the needs of your nonprofit or aging services organization, all without breaking your budget!
Walk through our ResultsPlus donor database by joining us for a no-cost webinar, complete with best practices from our experts.
Register now to see how ResultsPlus can:
- Foster your recurring gifts program
- Input, manage and retrieve data anytime, anywhere with ResultsPlus Mobile
- Segment your constituents for more personalized communication
- Give you insight into campaigns, appeals and fund performance
- Provide account managers with at-a-glance reports
- Perform quick mail-merges
- And so much more!
Let us help you continue to change your communities and the world with fundraising technology.
No matter where you're fundraising from these days, the right tools make all the difference.
From overall fundraising performance to donor specifics, the ResultsPlus Nonprofit CRM app allows you to track, process and manage your fundraising efforts, wherever and whenever. Whether you're working from home, back in the office or in the field, your constituent information is right at your fingertips.
Join ResultsPlus and nonprofit technology expert Mark Gerber to see how the ResultsPlus mobile app helps fundraisers:
- Nurture and foster relationships with constituents
- Securely track, manage and store a variety of different types of gifts
- Access and update donor details
- View progress on campaigns, appeals and other fundraising initiatives
- Integrates with other outside applications
Communicating and building relationships with your constituents, whether they are annual fund donors, major gift donors, first time donors or volunteers, is vital to your fundraising success. So take your database with you wherever you go with the ResultsPlus mobile app!
The $1 million question: What’s the key to creating a successful nonprofit? Gone are the days that organizations can survive and thrive off one-time donations. In a competitive environment with over 1.5 million nonprofits in the U.S. alone, organizations need to build their strategy around not only cultivating donors, but stewarding them in a way that strengthens relationships and gets donors excited to give again.
But with limited time, staff and money, how are nonprofits going to put efforts into engaging and building relationships with every single donor that walks in the door? Think: data-driven strategies and finding the right technology to help complement your staff.
In this interactive webinar, you’ll learn:
Why nonprofits need to focus on taking one-time donors to recurring donors.
- How to properly utilize the data that you have by understanding what specific metrics mean.
- How to use these metrics to strengthen donor relationships.
- How this nonprofit uses data and technology, in tandem with its staff, to improve its cultivation and stewardship strategy.
- And more!
Watch this complimentary on-demand webinar to learn how data management can help you plan and manage and strengthen donor relationships.